More romantic meal:
Last day for ghettogories is today...there may be a prize for the winner and it may involve me and a trenchcoat showing up at your house. Or it may all be a lie!
Hilldo loves conversation hearts...what's the better conversation heart phrase:
Better Generic Valentines Day Gift:
Ok, a question not about valentines day...how many times do you hit the snooze button on your alarm in the morning?
In 10 characters (or less!)...make up your own conversation heart phrase. It can be as sweet or as dirty as you like of course!
Most jackass-tastic way to dump someone:
Prettiest generic flower:
Have you filled out your Ghettogories answers yet?
Make sure you submit your Ghettogories answers soon! We'll be closing that on Wed or Thurs!
Behind the cut there are 10
• The first word of your answer must begin with the key letter.
• The articles "A”, "An", and “The” cannot be used for their key letters. Examples: “S" is the key letter for the Movie Title, The Shining. "T” is the key letter for the Book, A Tale Of Two Cities.
• The exact same answer CANNOT be given twice in one round. Example: You cannot answer Daisy for a Flower and also for A Girl’s Name.
• When answering with a proper name, the first or last name may be used as long as the key letter is the first letter of your answer. For example, if the key letter is "P” and the category is Celebrity, your answer could be Paul Newman or Presley, Elvis.
• Creative answers can be acceptable. For example, you could answer Knuckle as a kind of Sandwich.
Also, if you can use the key letter twice, say it's G and you answer "Giant Gonads", that's worth 2 points. "God's Greasy Giant Gonads" would be worth 4, but don't go too crazy. :)
You can't see any of the answers to this one for the time being,
Ok I'm done blabbing, the Letter is R! Get to it!
( I cut because I loveCollapse )
Edit: Ok, apparently I'm an idiot and closed this poll at some point. Sorry about that, it's open again.
Edit part two: Polls are closed for real this time. Thanks to all who played. :)
Better Random Day in February:
If you could have a life sized cake made of any super hero, which of the following would you pick:
So the super bowl is this weekend....you watching?
Are you dressing up like a cartoon/video game character this weekend?
Better Long Running Video Game Franchise:
Name a song you really like right now...and would you recommend the album it's on?
I'm sure I forgot someone's favorite videogame franchise...so feel free to own me in the comments.
Better Thing That Sucks:
Better NASA invention:
Typo you want the LEAST in an email to your boss:
Better name for the devil:
Ever see the really old batman tv show, where instead of showing someone getting hit in the face they'd just pop up a colorful screen with a word on it? Pick the better Batman just hit me in the face word:
In the interest of spreading random useless knowledge, I also found a page on 5 facts about the 60's batman show. I figure most of you might enjoy it, since one of the facts is about Robin's junk. Anyway it's here so enjoy.
Does a move from 1F to 23F actually count as a "heat wave"?
Most embarrassing thing to be caught doing in your car at a red light:
Best (non-drinking) card game:
Your suggestion for a holiday we could instate in February to give everyone a day off of work: